Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our House

Here is the promised 'tour' of our home. The pictures don't do it justice...we love it! At least it is so much better than anything we've ever lived in before. You will notice that we did get new couches!!! For those of you who have seen the couch we had in Denver you'll see what a great improvement we've made. : ) In a week or so our coffee and end tables will come, so it will look even better then!

View from the front door... and the dining room.


Kitchen...love the pantry!!! The pantry door is on the left, the garage door is on the right.


Our great back yard...View of the living room from the dining room.


Our couches!!!


The kids' room is on the left. We decided to have them keep sharing a room since they are already used to it. The third bedroom - on the right - is our overflow area. It was going to be the 'office', but we decided to keep the computer out in the living room. Right now my sister is staying with us so her stuff is in there.


The kids bathroom - on the left - is off of the hallway right next the the kid's room. The master bathroom - on the right - is in our room.


Our bedroom and walk in closet. There is so much space in here that we can't fill it all up! There is a crawl space underneath the house for storage and we don't even have anything in it yet!


So there it is. We think it's a great place for us right now! It's crazy to think that our next home will be bought instead of rented!

11 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I love it!! I have always wanted a pantry. It's so nice moving into more space. We don't have anything in our crawl space either. It feels good to have some room to move around. I love your place, congrats!

The Wanbergs said...

Can I come play in your backyard?! I love your new place! It looks really nice. Love the new couches, too. And the very best part is that you're closer to family now: right?

Dannenbergs said...

It looks so nice. I am so happy for you guys! The pantry looks like a dream come true! The couches look great. Congratulations.

jaredelizabeth said...

What?! no carpet under your kitchen table?.....what will you do with all the extra time you use to spend cleaning the carpet. I love it. It looks so nice and new that I just want to come lay on your carpet. Love the couches, but I am disappointed that you didn't go with something orange again.

BradandMelanie said...

Congrats on such a cute house! I bet you are sooo happy to have so much more space, it is nice to be able to have a little space that you can't fill. I bet you are so excited to be out of an apartment!

Claydens said...

hey guys, your place looks so great! You deserve some space and a sweet backyard!

Jennifer Groves said...

Isn't it nice to have some space to move around in? It looks great! I love your furniture too. It looks like something I would really like. You can't beat a backyard...I love that the best about our new place.

Jessica said...

Looks so nice! It must be great to have all that extra space, especially that extra bedroom, that's awesome!! We're so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

You house is beautiful and the space is so nice! and the backyard, everything, how fun!! How is work going for scott?

Tifani said...

What an awesome closet and pantry! I haven't met any of neighbors yet and I am not sure that I will. Things will never be the same!

Kimbee and Jakester said...

AWWWW! What a cute little house!! (or huge compared to what i live in!) :) We miss you guys so much! I really want to try to plan on coming and visiting. Im glad you are having such a good time!