Well, here is our place in Idaho. I was going to take more pictures, but our camera died. I will get more up later. It is a twin home, or duplex, so we have one wall that we share with our neighbors, who are a super nice middle aged couple. We love that it has a fenced yard and is newer, nicer, and bigger than our home in Denver. But most of all we love that there are no noisy, smoky neighbors upstairs! I could never go back to apartment living!
10 comments:
You have your own mailbox! That is so awesome. Looks beautiful but I definitely want to see more! I need to be able to picture you in your new place!
you have a little tree out front too! that's on our list of projects for next summer. super cute house.
Doesn't it feel great to have some space? And I know what you mean about smoky neighbors upstairs. We had one too. Congrats on the house and the job in Idaho!
Wow, It's looks really nice. I'm happy for you. We still have to deal with our noisy upstairs neighbors every day. We don't have a choice. We will definitely come visit you when we are in Idaho falls.
It's a very cute house. Looks brand new too. I would love to see the inside as well. I need to start taking pics of our new place. Glad you made it there safely
I love it! That is a great yard! I can't wait to see more pictures.
I am glad you made it there safely. The house looks nice and homey. I am sure the backyard will be well loved! Congratulations on all the big changes in your lives recently.
JEALOUS!!! It is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys....especially that you don't have to deal with random noises coming from your upstairs neighbors!
I can't wait to see more.
Check out the garage!! That's something I am really looking forward to in 2 or 3 years from now. Congrats!
Post a Comment