Sunday, June 8, 2008

Breckenridge

Our last week in Colorado was spent up at Breckenridge with Scott's family. We had a great time and did so many fun things! Scott was able to go golfing a few times, I shopped at the outlets, and the kids swam and played all day long. The weather was kind of chilly, but with an indoor pool and lots of cousins, we always had something to do. It was especially nice to relax and spend time with family. It had been a crazy few weeks and we needed the break.

This was actually taken at the Denver Zoo the day before graduation, but I thought it was so cute. This is Katie with her cousin Madison...they had a blast! We will really miss this zoo. There is one in Idaho Falls, but it just can't compare with Denver's!
They had a small playground out in the courtyard where we were staying in Breckenridge. The kids loved it and would play there forever! This tube slide was a big hit.

Lots of cousins to play with!

The swimming pools are the best things about Grand Timber Lodge. They had a big hot pool inside, several outside, a regular pool that was both inside and outside, and a kiddie pool indoors. The pools were all heated and so so nice. We spent every morning there!

2 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

I love the picture of Katie in the red slide! Oh and there was the biggest spider in the world right by your front door yesterday....I can't pass your door without feeling like it's going to jump on me. Oh and did I mention that I miss you guys and yes I do know that it's not your front door anymore, but it always will be to me.

Anonymous said...

I love your new home, having a yard is the best thing ever! Im glad you are without smoky neighbors too, thats the worst. Crazy how are men are now Doctors, it does sound weird, but also pretty awesome! Can you send me that pic of the class? My email is caseyporter01@hotmail.com. Thanks & Congrats on the graduation, the move and all the exciting things to come!