Sunday, June 8, 2008

Graduation!

So I know these posts are a little out of order, but I wanted to put the most important news of our lives at the very top...SCOTT GRADUATED!! We looked forward to this day for so long, and now it seems like it came so soon! The years in Denver just flew by. I am so proud of Scott and all he has accomplished. He did so well in school and was in the top of his class, all while being Elder's Quorum President and spending as much time as he could with his family. And now he starts work this week at a great practice, Harris Dental, and he is so excited!


Scott's brother, Boone (who also graduated from CU School of Dentistry), was able to hood Scott at the graduation ceremony. It was a neat opportunity that not many people get to have.

I love this picture...thanks Tifani!

Dr. and Mrs. Allen. I have to admit that is seems a little funny to me that people will call Scott 'Dr. Allen.' Funny, but really cool at the same time!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

maybe they will call him dr. scott. hehe that sounds even funnier. congratulations!

Brandi said...

Congrats Scott. Time really does fly. I really can't believe he is done. Your hair looks way way cute by the way. I don't have your number so I will either try and call your mom to get it or you are going to have to call me if I can't get a hold of her if you still have my number. I really wanna come see your house and you and your kids. I am so excited you are here. How is your ward?

Brock and Kristina said...

Great pics...I keep envisioning our future.
Hmm...'Dr. Allen'...that is kind of funny. I think I'll just have to stick with Scott if that's ok with the Dr.... :)

netcampbell said...

I like that " Dr.Allen" I wish we have Dr. Campbell in our house in the future. I love all of your pictures. They look really good.