Sunday, May 18, 2008

Moving and Good Bye!!

We started packing last Monday and have been going at it ever since. It takes so long, and there are so many odd shaped things and random junk that ends up just being stuffed in some box. We are not used to so much clutter and it is a little stressful at times. We will be so glad when this part of moving is over!



So I've been on a real roll here with blogging lately. We have done lots of fun things, AND I have remembered my camera. However, this will probably be the last one for at least two weeks, maybe more. Tomorrow we pack up the computer and won't get it out again until we are settled in Idaho. So sad to think that next time I post, we won't be in Denver anymore! Good bye to everyone...we will miss you all so much!! I hope we can keep in touch!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sad about you guys leaving. You are such a wonderful family and I'll miss you terribly. Thanks for your friendship! We'll have to stay in touch. Good luck with the rest of your packing!!

mickelsenfamily said...

Moving really is the pits but with a new move always bring fun and exciting things. It's always hard to leave a place that you've grown so close to. We are excited to get you back in Idaho though. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Hey if you need some more boxes, stop by, we have some really big ones that are PERFECT and sturdy. Call me if you want em...303-918-4161

Jennifer Groves said...

I wish that we could have seen you this weekend to say good-bye. Good luck in Idaho. Being close to family is such a blessing. I know that you guys will have great success there.

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Dental School is all done for you guys! And that Scott is a real dentist! YEAH! You guys are the best and I am excited for you to be back close to family!

BradandMelanie said...

I'm not sure which is worse, the packing or the unpacking or the moving boxes or what? I agree, it is stressful to have your life and house in such a disarray! I feel your pain. After we got settled in, I told Brad that we were never going to leave - we just have too much stuff to move it all again. Good luck over the next little bit!

jaredelizabeth said...

So, I can't believe I didn't even get to say goodbye!!! You guys are the quickest and most efficient movers in the world. It's a good thing we get to see you in a month or so. Good luck with moving in and getting settled.