Sunday, May 18, 2008

A fun week!!

We had a fun, busy week. We all felt pretty cooped up by the end of the week with everyone being sick, but we were able to get out a do a couple of fun things.

On Thursday we went to Cherry Creek Mall's breakfast food play place and the kids had a blast! Jace has never been there to play before and he was climbing all over everything. It was nice because there weren't a lot of other kids there so Katie and Jace were able to get on just about anything they wanted to.

Climbing the breakfast cereal.Can you find them?
We also had a get together at Golden Key Park with some friends from church. So many people are leaving and we wanted to do something fun one last time. It was so much fun...I didn't want to go home and have it all end!

The guys playing the washer game.
The girls had so much fun running around and squealing together. I think they are looking at a ladybug right here.
Jace had fun playing in the dirt and throwing it. What a boy!
A picture of all the ladies...what a great bunch of friends!

4 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

:( I am so sad I missed it!! Christian told me at the last minute he wanted to take me to Farmington to see everything and look at houses. I'm glad we went because we are going to buy instead of rent and were able to see a lot of houses we wanted ans we both fell in love with one house which we are most likely going to decide on. I was kind of upset that he chose that weekend...geesh. I'm glad everyone had a good time. Good Luck on your move.

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

What a fun play area. You guys look like you have had a lot of fun. I feel you on moving. We move so much junk it is rediculous!

jaredelizabeth said...

I stared at the picture of all the girls for five minutes....what am I going to do without all you! I might need to steel this picture from you....I forgot my camera.

Dannenbergs said...

I am so sad I missed it. It looked like a ton of fun. We will miss you guys!