Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged...

My friend Gina tagged me, so here goes....

A-Attached or single? Attached!!
B-Best Friend? Scott
C-Cake or Pie? Cake, but I would never turn down pie.
D-Day of Choice? Saturday because Scott is home - and weekends are just fun!
E-Essential Item? Planner, contacts, hand lotion.
F-Favorite Color? Yellow, it is so happy! But to decorate or wear, I like brown and green, earthy colors.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears.
H-Hometown? Blackfoot, ID
I-Favorite indulgence? Junk food or reading a book.
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 2...Katie is 3 and Jace is almost 1
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage Date? 1/3/2003
N-Number of Brothers and sisters? 1 Brother and 3 Sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Probably oranges, but I hate to peel them so I usually eat apples instead.
P-Phobia and fears? I am afraid of something happening to a family member, especially when Katie has one of her sicknesses.
Q-Quote? I don't have a favorite, but I do like "I never said it would be easy. Only that it would be worth it."
R-Reason to smile? Mostly when my kids do or say something funny. I also smile a lot now about Scott being almost done with school.
S-Season of choice? Fall...I love all of the colors and that it's nice and cool. Not too hot and not too cold. Plus there's anticipation of the holidays coming up!
T-Tag someone? Whoever hasn't done this yet.
U-Unkown facts about me? I used to be a college soccer player. I guess most people know this, but I don't think they really believe it. They usually give me a funny look and tell me that they don't think I could be mean enough to play soccer. I've also torn my ACL 4 times.
V-Vegetable? Carrots, asparagus
W-Worst Habit? I sanitize everything. It was getting to be a problem, but I am getting a lot better.
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. So far for me, ultrasound means something fun and X-ray doesn't.
Y-Your favorite food? PIZZA! I could eat it for every meal every day.
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe you've torn your ACL 4 times! That's crazy. I like reading these things, always learn something new.

Mardi said...

Hi Stacey - darling blog. Where did you find the background? It is so cute. (By the way, I'm Shelly's sister.)

Crafty Momma said...

I'm glad you posted your tag! It was fun learning about you! I do believe you played soccer mostly because you are such good shape! I wish I played some kind of sport, I was just a dancer! BTW: I love your blog!!