Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's Official!!!


It is official...after graduation we will be moving to Idaho Falls, ID! Scott will begin working with Dr. Jay Harris at Harris Dental on July 1st. We are so excited to be back home and living close to our families! It's what we hoped for these past four years and we feel that we've really been given a great opportunity that will be so good for our family. There are so many mixed feelings right now...excitement for what lies ahead, but so sad to leave Denver and our great friends there who have become our family. We will sure miss everyone, but can't wait to begin living 'real life' in Idaho Falls!!

9 comments:

Super B said...

congratulations!! That is wonderful news! Good luck as you start this new chapter in your lives!!

Brock and Kristina said...

HHHHOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I can only imagin (literally) the relief you feel. Congrats! Oh....I can't wait (I'm sure you can imagine).
YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! (i'm a little excited for you....can you tell?)

Dannenbergs said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am so glad you will be close to family. It will make such a difference. Horray for no more long drives for holidays!

jaredelizabeth said...

You know how excited I am for you, but I totally just teared up reading that post. DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!! sigh....

Unknown said...

YEAH!! You and Scott are just so wonderful and I totally miss you! I am excited for you and your families! I can't believe that it has already been 4 years since you moved out there! Wow! Hope to see you soon sometime!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!! That will be so great for you guys to be close to famiy like that. "Real" life sounds qutie appealing. We're so happy for you guys. But I am with Liz, you will be greatly missed!

Tracy Giles said...

That is such great news!!!!! We are so excited for you. I read Elizabeth's comment and it made me a little sad that you are going. You guys have all been so close for so long, I can see why it would be hard to leave. However, very exciting for your new adventure and you get to be by family. We will miss you tons!

Claydens said...

CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you guys! It's so weird that all this is already over (for you anyhow!) Good Luck!

The Brendles said...

Hi Scott and Stacey- Wow, it's been a long time since we have seen you guys :) I found your blog and see that you will be moving back to Idaho, I bet you are so excited :) Your babies are so cute! Well we just wanted to say hi :)