We had a great Valentine's Day! I've decided that all holidays are better with kids. There's just that extra bit of excitement that you don't get with adults. Even when the kids don't really get it, I always have more fun knowing that they'll be part of it.
Katie got lots of fun things for Valentine's Day from family and friends, and she loved them all! The heart shaped cake decorating sprinkles in this picture were a big hit. She ate them on her oatmeal...sprinkling some on, eating them all with a small bite of oatmeal, and then sprinkling on some more. They were gone in about 2 days! Unfortunately for Jace, his food police mother won't let him have treats yet...but he was here and had a good day too. : )
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
3 comments:
Staci,
I love the idea of letting your kids add sprinkles to oatmeal. It's a fun way to get them to eat healthy. Good idea. Katie is so cute!
I agree, the sprinkles in the oatmeal is a wonderful idea! I am going to try it tomorrow. Holidays are definitely more fun with kids. Your tulips are pretty.
You always make me laugh when it comes to the treats and soda in your house. I still smile when I think about katelyn running around with her Barbie cereal for a week before she was allowed to open it for her birthday. At least it becomes something special instead of an every day thing. I need to work on that.
Post a Comment