I am still blown away every time I look at your white baby. He has the biggest most beautiful eyes. I love that Kaitlin ate those sprinkles in two days. She cracks me up.
Jace's fishy face is hilarous! I love your tulips, how thoughtful of Scott to give them to you early. I just love Katie's personality, eating the sprinkles on every bite! I bet it's fun that she knows it's a holiday even if she doesn't know what it means. You have the cutest family, it was fun having you over today.
We really need to find a time to get together sometime! Next time we drive to Utah I think we are going through Denver because we will be going to St. George first. YOur kids are so cute! love the fishy face!
We are the Allens. We have four beautiful kids...Katelyn, Jace, Gage, and Kade. I am a stay at home mom, Scott is a dentist, and we are both lucky enough to love our jobs!
4 comments:
I am still blown away every time I look at your white baby. He has the biggest most beautiful eyes. I love that Kaitlin ate those sprinkles in two days. She cracks me up.
Jace's fishy face is hilarous! I love your tulips, how thoughtful of Scott to give them to you early. I just love Katie's personality, eating the sprinkles on every bite! I bet it's fun that she knows it's a holiday even if she doesn't know what it means. You have the cutest family, it was fun having you over today.
We really need to find a time to get together sometime! Next time we drive to Utah I think we are going through Denver because we will be going to St. George first. YOur kids are so cute! love the fishy face!
You have the most beautiful, brown-eyed children ever! I swear.
Post a Comment