
Katelyn recently had her 3rd birthday. I can't believe she is already 3 years old! She got a lot of neat things for her birthday, but I think she loved her pink cake and Barbie breakfast cereal the most. She carried the boxes around the house the whole week before her birthday! I don't think she even liked the taste of the cereal very much, but because it was 'Barbie' she loved it!
As a family tradition growing up we always got to choose what we had for dinner on our birthdays. I wanted to do the same

with Katie. When I asked her what she wanted, she told me rice and chocolate (I think because we had just had rice for dinner that night). Maybe 3 is a little too young to be making menus, although she is constantly reminding us that she can do things because she is a big girl. We compromised on dinner and had pizza and chocolate milk. She was perfectly happy and had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment