No, we are not expecting, but my sister is! Erica is pregnant with not one, not two, but THREE babies! (And, yes, I am serious.) I'm so excited for them!! They've waited a long time, and they'll be great parents. But it still boggles my mind that they are having triplets! So if there is anyone out there who needs to get rid of some baby stuff, you now know a great place to send it.
6 comments:
Holy cow! My mom told me yesterday! I am so happy for her!!!!! I will definitely be crazy at their house for a few years....or forever. But I'm sure they will be great parents. Crazy.....as many kids as you in one shot!
Holy moly!!! How exciting!! Wow! I hope her pregnancy goes smooth and everyone is healthy!
(and when I read your post title my first thought was..wow they are having #4. but congrats to Erica. Hopefully she will get a lot of help from family!
Thanks Stace. Maybe now that you posted about them I should probably update mine.
Yes, you should. I saw your big announcement on Facebook and thought I would put it up here too.
You are serious??!! Oh my gosh! That is so exciting!! I can't imagine carrying three babies all at once. What a blessing!!!
WHOA!!! They could be done with their family in one shot. That is incredible!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment