Just so you all know, Jace is still not potty trained, and may never be. He can do it, but won't. We have even taken away all treats until he stays dry for a full day. It's been almost two weeks and he does not care. Any suggestions are welcome.
This picture has nothing to do with potty training, but shows what happens when Jace eats rice. His chair and the floor had ten times as much rice on them. He is a happy, fun little boy, but a challenge in almost every way. We are going to have so many stories to tell about him when he grows up. There is always something going on with this kid.
Gage is learning how to dress himself. Here is one attempt...pants and shirt on legs. He was pretty proud. He is talking like crazy now and has two volumes...loud and louder. I'm afraid he is becoming more and more like his brother every day, just more accident prone. We sure love these kids!
4 comments:
Katie is such a doll, what a fun birthday surprise with the balloons! You're so creative.
I am very sorry about potty training Jace. I HATE PT!!! I was so scarred by training Sophie (and her refusing to do it even though she could) that I have no plans to train Tessa. I just hope she'll decide she wants to some day because I feel like that's the only way it will work, if it's her idea. That said, Sophie came around. I never punished her for accidents (although I REALLY wanted to) since I was told not to. We just rewarded her heavily for her successes and I tried to act like I didn't care. Good luck!
Gage is too grown up! Dressing himself? Crazy.
Happy Birthday Katie! Good job on the cake. I thought Ty was PT since he was 2 and 2 months BUT I still have to remind him to use the bathroom because he can hold it forever!
I can't believe she is 6!! She is so beautiful! All of your kids are adorable!
Happy Birthday Katie! You did a wonderful job on the cake Stacey! I just may need to borrow that idea for next year :-)
Post a Comment