Monday, May 24, 2010

The day after.

Here are a couple of day after pictures. I took the band-aid off this morning, which was an ordeal in itself. But now that it's off Gage doesn't seem to even remember that he hit his head.

5 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Holy Cow! Your poor kids. Isn't it nice having doctors near by. I'm glad everyone is ok.

Brock and Kristina said...

Ouch!!! Poor kid! That looks like it's gonna leave a mark. I hate accidents!
And your squash soup looks yummy. I made a squash/carrot/curry soup once that I found on pioneerwoman.com and it was really good. Yum.

Abby and Anna said...

That looks so painful! I'm glad Katie is okay...that must have been scary. Kids sure do keep you on your toes, don't they?

Tandee said...

I had to go back and read the post about his accident. You're lucky to be surrounded by great people- who didn't need to put stitches in him! And I'm glad Katie is okay. That would be pretty scary. I keep knocking on wood that nothing serious has happened with our kids, but I know it's inevitable with a boy. Gage is such a little trooper. He has such a cute little smile, and gorgeous, huge eyes! =)

Crafty Momma said...

poor guy!! I am just waiting for the day when that happens to Delia..knock on wood! He has gotten so big! Look at those lashes too! wow.