We really are here, I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. Too many other things to do with three kids running around. But here are a few 'lately' pictures we've taken...
Gage is really getting big. He's sitting up now...

...most of the time

He's also eating solid foods and interacting with everyone more. He's so smiley and a lot of fun.

Katie and Jace are doing great too. If only we could get Jace to stop sucking his thumb.

This is one of our last warm days. It is certainly fall now, but I love it. It gets me excited for the holidays and being warm and cozy in my house.

We also took family pictures recently. I was happy with how they turned out. With three kids it's a job to get everyone looking with a good expression.

8 comments:
Look at your cute little family pictures!
I love your updates. That is a great family photo. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since you moved!
Scott has teeth? Who'd of thunk? Just kidding. Good pictures Stace.
Wow, Gage is getting so big. He looks like such a fun baby. I love the family pictures.....EVERYONE looks so good. I like your hair. Your kids have the biggest and prettiest eyes!
Cute pic! Congrats on getting some good ones. With three kids I always cross my fingers for at least 1 good one:-)
I can't believe how big they are getting. Cute family picture! We really need to try and get with you guys sometime... we should be in ID for Thanksgiving so if we aren't too crazy we'll give ya a call.
Cute, cute kids! I love the photo of Gage tipping over. Nice shot! Good to see how you're doing. =)
Gage is such a cute baby! I love his smile, it makes me want to smile. It's a little amusing that you got grass just in time for it to get cold, but when it's gets cold I look forward to the holidays as well.
Post a Comment