Today Jace hit the mail lady in the chin with a snowball. I was just telling her how it was so nice of her to lean clear out of her car to put our mail in our broken mailbox which is propped up on a snowbank. Broken mailbox due to a snowplow (a whole nother story - that was for you Tia). Jace sneaked out of the house and was throwing snowballs at my back. I told him to go inside and stop throwing snowballs. All of a sudden a snowball flew past me, into the mail car window, and right at the mail lady's chin. It scared the daylights out of her, and mortified me. I spun around and saw Jace's guilty little face. Oh, that boy. I hope the mail lady still likes us enough to lean over and put our mail in our box until we get it fixed.
2 comments:
That is awesome!!!
A whole nother story eh? There's a story behind that phrase....because I know you WAY better than that.
And that's a HILARIOUS story. Go jace.
Post a Comment