This is what Jace has been saying ever since we went to a church activity with my parents last weekend. It was pirate themed and was one of the best activities I've been to. They had a yummy pancake breakfast, and better than the norm...homemade berry syrup, fruit, eggs with ham, milk and juice. Then they had all kinds of pirate activities for the kids. The big hit was the sand filled swimming pools where the kids could dig for pennies. My kids stayed there forever! I'm thinking about putting one of those in our backyard whenever I need an hour or two to do something. It was great! They also had bubble machines and swords to 'fight' the bubbles (Jace loved this one), a treasure hunt, and even a candy cannon. So much fun! And to make it all even better, it was also a food drive. We all had a great time. (Thanks Erica for the pictures!)
Jace fighting the bubbles.

Katie digging for buried treasure.

Uncle Matt helping out the boys.
2 comments:
Anything pirate is fun!! I love the digging. We did a treasure hunt with money but in a big tubberware of wheat so the kids didn't get all messy b/c we had ours indoors. Digging in anything is a blast for kids
How fun! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable.
Post a Comment