Home made fruit leather and dried fruit are so good! And it's a great snack for the kids...they eat it up!I'm hooked on dehydrating now. I've been using my mom and sister's dehydrators...and now I want one of my own!
I love my dehydrator!! It is totally awesome and worth the investment. I have dehydrated carrots from garden to add to the crockpot, made "sun"dried tomatoes, and of course the dried fruit .
We are the Allens. We have four beautiful kids...Katelyn, Jace, Gage, and Kade. I am a stay at home mom, Scott is a dentist, and we are both lucky enough to love our jobs!
5 comments:
I love going home and eating all my mom's dehydrated stuff.....yum.
Yum! I love fruit leather ;)
Nice! I need to do some of that too! Maybe I'll use my moms...hmm...looks good!
Go you!! That looks yummy! I am going to have to use my moms now..
I love my dehydrator!! It is totally awesome and worth the investment. I have dehydrated carrots from garden to add to the crockpot, made "sun"dried tomatoes, and of course the dried fruit .
Post a Comment