I know he's only 4 months old and it's too soon to tell, but Gage's eyes are still pretty blue. Katie came out with dark brown eyes right from the start. Jace had gray eyes, which eventually changed to a light brown. I'm almost positive Gage's eyes will soon change to some shade of brown, but for right now I'm enjoying having a little blue eyed baby.
4 comments:
Of course they could always change, but those are some really blue eyes!! You never know, they just might stay that color! I love blue eyed babies!
I bet they stay....Those are VERY blue and if they haven't started to change by now, you never know, they could just stay. cool huh.
I bet those eyes will stay blue. They may change shade a little bit, but just a different shade of blue. Ethen's eyes were blue and turned green.
Those are pretty blue eyes! You might just get lucky this time! Look at tracy's kids..blue eyes! he's adorable anyway!
Post a Comment