We had a fun 4th of July week. Scott had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off so we were able to get a lot done around the house and spend lots of time with family doing parties, potlucks, BBQ's, and fireworks. We also got our yard started. The sprinkler system and a lot of the landscaping is finished now. We had a concrete pad put in our backyard today, and by the end of the week we should have our grass planted. I can't wait until we have a yard! I miss grass!
As usual, I forgot to bring my camera to most of the big events, but here are a few recent pictures of us all.
Gage is 3 months old and is smiling and laughing now. It's so cute! Katie has done so well to help me take care of him. If it weren't for Jace attacking him every minute, having three kids wouldn't be nearly as hard.

Gage and his cousin Wade, who is just 2 1/2 months older.

Scott's brother came over for the holiday from Cheyenne. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. (Jace, Macie, Katie, Gage, Raegan, Wade)

A rare picture of the two of us.

Jace in the Allen's backyard. He is such a funny boy. I can't wait to have a yard so he can run some of his energy off outside.

5 comments:
Gage has been growing a lot! Jace and Katie look the same to me, just taller. Good luck with your yard, that will be awesome!
Wow, they never stop growing do they! Happy Fourth.
Gage is getting so big! What a cutie! And I love the photo of Jace on the swing. I'm so surprised at how quickly you're getting your yard done. It'll be so nice when it's all done. =)
I thought maybe you had a blog. I found Brooke's off of Brandi's blog, so I thought that was the place to check for yours!
It was nice meeting you today at the park. We will for sure need to find a day that works for everyone to have a weekly playdate.
See you Sunday!
-Talia Douglass
They are so cute! Your house is looking good! Congrats on the grass! yea!!
Post a Comment