We have moved! (We just barely got internet today...finally!) We closed on the 29th and moved in the next day. It is so good to be finished with it all! We've unpacked almost everything and now I'm just working on putting out the decorations.
So far we love it here! It's so nice to have all of the extra space and the kids loving having more room to run around in . Our ward is great and we've met some nice neighbors. Looks like we're going to like it here!
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
5 comments:
People were asking about you at play group today and were wondering if you had moved in yet. I'm so glad that you are getting settled. How exciting to feel permanent finally! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
it feels so good to get everything put away and all your stuff on the walls. yay for new houses!
Congratulations! Ahh..packing and unpacking, my current favorite things at the moment. j/k How exciting for you guys to have such a beautiful home. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what it looks like.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you're loving it!
Dang it. I hoped you'd want to move back! =) I'm impressed you're unpacked with a young baby and two others!
Post a Comment