We had a good Easter this year! It's so great to be near family and be able to see them often and spend holidays with them.
I helped the kids make bunny ears last week. On Easter morning they came running into our room wearing their ears, bouncing around because they were so excited to see what the Easter bunny had left them.
My mom came over last Friday to spend the day with us. She was such a big help and we loved having her here! She brought a fun tissue paper Easter egg art project to do with the kids and they had a blast!
We had an Easter egg hunt at the Allen's with all of the cousins. Katie loves to look for eggs, and loved even more the money she found in them. She counted it over and over again until Scott finally took her to the store to buy something with it. Jace couldn't care less about finding eggs, but he did like the candy prize at the end.
We decorated Easter eggs the night before Easter. Holidays are so much more fun with kids!
On Easter morning Katie and Jace loved looking for their baskets, and loved it even more that they could actually have treats before breakfast. Later that day we went to the Allen's for a yummy Easter dinner.
Here's a few random pics...
Jace came up to me the other day and told me he was a golfer man because he had that 'hat' on. This kid loves anything to do with balls!
Here's a couple glamor shots of Gage. He's off the bililight and doing great. He's such a good baby and has grown so much already. I love having a newborn in the house again!
Jace came up to me the other day and told me he was a golfer man because he had that 'hat' on. This kid loves anything to do with balls!
Here's a couple glamor shots of Gage. He's off the bililight and doing great. He's such a good baby and has grown so much already. I love having a newborn in the house again!
4 comments:
I'm sure your families are happy to have you back home too! Looks like a fun Easter with the Allen's, they are so great!
First of all your mom looks like your sister...I wish I look that young when I'm a grandma.
Next....money in eggs....why didn't I think of that!!!! We have so much candy here that it makes me sick just thinking about it.
3rd....GAGE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!
4th have you heard from Sueann??? I am dieing to hear when she has the baby!
Ok, I'll stop using exclamation marks, but I REALLY miss my M friends today and can't wait to see you guys this summer.
I am thinking the same thing as Liz, your mom totally looks like your sister. I never would have thought she was your mom.
Looks like such a fun Easter!
Your kids are so cute.
If you go to the June 23 2008 blog post, you''ll see that I barely finished that quilt too. it took a long time.
I hope you're doing well, and anre enjoying your sweet baby.
Post a Comment